Armor Plastics is investing $13.4 million to redevelop and equip the more than 145,000-square-foot building at 1200 Clifty Drive. The facility, which was built by Williamson Metal Works in 1946 and has been vacant since 2009. Armor Plastics, which will designate the 28.5-acre site as its corporate headquarters, plans to repurpose the property into a state-of-the-art manufacturing campus, allowing the company to utilize its patented coating technology to produce door panels, windows, and windshields for UTVs, ATVs and other recreational and terrain vehicles.
The company expects the new facility to be fully operational by 2023, plans to create up to 30 new jobs in Indiana.
Click here to read the initial press release on the project